Towertop Smart Battery Charger/Maintainer
– Charges 12 Volt Lead Acid batteries including: Standard, AGM, GEL, and Sealed Lead Acid.
– LCD screen displays charging status and battery status with easy to understand icons.
– Start Aid function can optimize the power of your battery in only 120 Second, giving you enough power to start most cars.
– Warning: For 12V battery only, not to be used with 24V battery. Do not charge a frozen or battery that has gone below 3V.
1. Desulphation: Pulse charges the battery to break down the build-up of lead sulphate crystals. Lead sulphate crystals can occur when a battery has been discharged or left unused for a period of time, seriously affecting the performance and lifespan of the battery.
2. Soft Start: A slow steady buildup of the charging process that limits the power supplied to protect the battery.
3. Bulk Charge: The main part of the charging process where 80% of the charge is applied.
4. Absorption: Fully charges the battery by slowly reducing the charge rate to allow the battery to absorb more power.
5. Battery Test: An automatic test to determine the battery condition after charging. If further charging is required, the Recondition stage is selected. If fully charged, the battery goes into Float status.
6. Recondition: Unique charge state to recover deeply discharged batteries.
7. Float: Maintains the battery at 100% charge without overcharging or damaging the battery, allowing the Smart Charger to be left connected to the battery indefinitely.