Autel MaxiLink ML629 Enhanced CAN OBD2 Scanner with ABS SRS Transmission Engine Diagnosis Scan Tool Turn Off Check Engine Light, Advanced Ver. of AL619, ML619
Autel MaxiLink ML629 is a versatile diagnostic scanner that has also complete OBD2 functions: read codes, clear codes, live data, freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieve vehicle information, module present and DTC lookup.but could also diagnose car ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission systems. With this diagnostic tool, you are able to view diagnostic live data in text and graph and instant access to DTC definitions stored in the DTC library for efficient and accurate diagnosis.
1.Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
2.Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
3.Views freeze frame data)
4.Graphs data .TF memory card for data backup and software update
5.2.8″ LCD with 320X240 resolution
6.Internet updatable via USB
7. Prints data via PC
Display:2.8-inch LCD (320 x 240 dpi)
Connectivity:USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15
Operating Temp:-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
Storage Temp:-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
External Power8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- 【ADVANCED VERSION OF AUTEL ML619】 ML629, as an advanced scanner for ML619, can perform diagnosis not only on ABS and SRS systems but also on Engine and Transmission system to provide much wider diagnosis on your car with just a few extra bucks. With 12 languages options for the menu, ML629 becomes ultimate solutions for your DIY tasks.
- 【ABS SRS ENGINE TRANSMISSION DIAGNOSIS】 This versatile OBD2 scanner tool diagnosis vehicles’ ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission systems, read codes and clear codes when warning lights pops up without compromising complete OBD2 functions: Read codes, erase codes, show live data in text or graph, freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieve vehicle information, module present and DTC lookup.
- 【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COVERAGE】 Autel ML629 code reader communicates with all OBDII (including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW protocols) and CAN compliant vehicles post 1996.
- 【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC AND PENDING CODES】 The OBDII reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes. With the useful DTC Lookup function, you have instant access to over 7000 DTC definitions in the DTC library.
- 【HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE AND 12 MONTHS SELLER WARRANTY】 This reader is backed by 45 Day Money Back Guarantee and 12 Months Seller Warranty. If there are any questions or issues, please don’t hesitate to contact our satisfaction guaranteed customer service team who are always ready to do more to make you a happy customer!