Autel Maxiscan MS609 OBDII/EOBD Scanner with ABS Diagnostic Scan Tool and Turn off Engine Light (Upgraded Version of MS509 & AL519)
Features: 1. What’s More? Compared with MS509: MaxiScan MS609 offers the same features and functions as the MS509, also it comes with additional benefits of ABS testing and DTC tips which help users determine why the Check Engine Light or the ABS warning light is on. Compared with AL519: MaxiScan MS609 offers the same features and functions as the AL519, also it comes with additional benefits of ABS testing. 2. OBDII Diagnostics: It is super helpful for technician to diagnose the trouble fast and accurately with its complete OBDII functions. 3. ABS Testing: ABS is designed to allow the wheels to maintain tractive contact with the road surface according to driver inputs while braking, preventing the wheels from locking up (ceasing rotation) and avoiding uncontrolled skidding. Autel MS609 is able to perform steering angle adjustment, clear steering sensor fault memory and turn off steering wheel warning light. 4. Print Data: This scan tool allows printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports. 5. Multilingual Support: Menu and DTC definitions in English, Spanish, French and German, etc. 6. Add-on Features: Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis. Software upgradeable via optional upgrade kit. Package List: 1*MaxiScan MS609 Tool 1*User’s Manual 1*6-foot OBDII cable 1*CD software 1*USB cable 1*9V cell battery 1*Nylon carry case
- ABS system diagnosis: This tool shares exactly the same options and features with MS509 for turning off MILs, also it provides more advantages like ABS testing and DTC tips for better user experience and more efficient diagnostic work.
- Turn off cel: This diagnostic scanner gives you access to find the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL), turn the warning light off, clear codes and reset monitors, and determine the necessity of auto technician’s assistance if the light comes back on.
- Full OBD2 functions: Featuring OBDII functions as Read/Clear Codes, View Live Data/Freeze Frame Data/Vehicle Information, Retrieving I/M Readiness Status and O2 Monitor Test etc. , MS609 is built to enable technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- Wide vehicle coverage: Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN). GM, Ford, Chrysler, Audi, Abarth, Alfa, Benz, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Mini, Maybach, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, VW, Volvo, Peugeot, Citroen, Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota.
- User Friendly Design: Ergonomic, sophisticated yet easy-to-use. This scanner is able to read, store & playback live sensor data, TFT color display, built-in speaker, read live PCM data stream and print data via PC with multilingual menu, troubleshooter code tips and DTC definitions. 12-month and Free Internet updatable for lifetime.