Baofeng 2-Pack UV-5R V2+UV-5R V2+ Plus Dual-Band 136-174/400-480 MHz FM Ham Two-way Radio, Improved Stronger Case, Enhanced Features – Black 2 pack (Latest 2014 Firmware)
The Baofeng UV-5R V2+ is the LATEST 2014 radio from Baofeng. The transceiver is a micro-miniature multi-band FM transceiver with extensive receive frequency coverage, providing local-area two-way amateur communications along with unmatched monitoring capability. One of the primary advantages of the UV-5R V2+ over the UV-5RA and older models is the UV-5R V2+’s inherently compatibility with Baofeng 7.4V 3800mah and 3600mah Extended Batteries. This feature really separates the UV-5R V2+ into a class of its own able to perform under heavy use for several hours longer than its predecessors. – Exclusively Distributed by Foscam Digital Tech – US Support & US Warranty Provided Exclusively by Foscam Digital Tech – More information available at Baofengradio.us
- Amcrest Direct (Amcrest Industries) is the authorized US Baofeng exclusive distributor of the 6P-WRV2-J71D. Amcrest offers US based warranty service out of our office in Houston, TX, (no shipping to China). You must ensure that Amcrest Direct (FirstVision) is your selected buying option to claim the US warranty.
- Frequency Range: 145-155 / 400-479.995 MHz. Latest 2018 firmware. Metallic upgraded, durable housing. English user manual included
- Upgraded Bright & easy to read two-color LED display. Compatible with UV-5R 3800mah and 3600mah Extended Batteries
- More enhanced construction and features than previous UV-5R and UV-5RA
- WARNING: Operating a radio on one of the following restricted frequencies without a license or authorization by the FCC can result in a variety of enforcement actions, including seizure of equipment, fines and other criminal penalties: 136 MHz-137 MHz (Aviation Services, Part 87); 137 MHz-138 MHz (Satellite Communications, Part 25); 138 MHz-144 MHz (not available to any FCC licensee-Federal use only); 156.7625 MHz-157.0375 MHz (Maritime Services, Part 80 and Aviation Services, Part 87