Battery Tender 021-0134 10-Bank 12V Battery Management System
The Battery Tender 10-Bank charger is a top-of-the-line 12 volt 2.0 amp per circuit charger, perfect for automotive, motorcycle and marine repair and maintainence shops. The 10-Bank uses micro-processor technology in a four-stage charging profile to charge, improve, and float the battery so it is ready when you are. Constant current charging and regulated voltage patterns allow the battery to be recharged fully and safely without the fear of overcharging. The lights above each station indicate the stage of charge so there is no guesswork in the shop. The 10-Bank BatteryTender is used in battery rotation, when a battery is removed from service during repair or in preparing batteries for sale.
- Simultaneously charges and/or maintains up to 10 12-volt batteries, providing 12 volts/2 amps per charging bank
- Includes six foot lead with aligator clamps and a 3-year warranty; DC Output Accessory Length: 7 ft
- Complete 4-step charging program (initialization, bulk charge, absorption mode and float mode) that maintains batteries at full charge without overcharging via its 4-step charging system
- Spark-free design via microchip circuitry that will not activate output voltage until clips are correctly connected to battery
- Reverse polarity protection and a built-in 72-hour safety timer ensures batteries attain float mode status