Camco 40019 Filter & Hose Protector TASTEPure Extra Large Inline Filters 2X as Many Gallons Greatly Reduces Bad Taste, Odor, Sediment, Bacteria, Chlorine and More in Drinking Water
Camco’s TastePURE XL RV/Marine Water Filter provides two times the filtration and capacity as compared to our standard water filters. It reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and sediment in drinking water with a 20-micron sediment filter. Also features GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration in combination with KDF to prevent undesirable bacteria growth when the filter is not is use. Durable in-line, exterior mount filter has a wider body for increased flow. Includes a flexible hose protector to reduce strain on connections while minimizing kinking that could impede water flow. Not designed or tested with fish tanks or ponds. NSF 42/53 listed. CSA LLC (Low Lead Content) certified.
- Extra Large Wide Body for Maximum Flow Rate- Extra large size filters twice as much water as the standard size TASTEPure water filter. Water filter stays aligned with water hose during use
- One Filter Per Camping Season – Can last an entire camping season and has Granular Activated Carbon to provide safe drinking water from any potable water source. Made in the USA and is CSA certified
- Comes with Flexible Hose Protector- Flexible Hose Protector by Camco eliminates water hose crimping and straining. Allows water hose to bend at sharp angles and prevents straining your water hose
- Multiple Uses- Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, washing cars and much more
- Built-In Filter Removes Bacteria, Carbon, and More- Reduces chlorine, odor, contaminants, sediment, and particulates for better taste and healthier drinking water. 20 micron sediment filter greatly reduces bad taste, odors, chlorine and sediment in drinking water, perfect for use at campsites. Extra Filtration with the Use of GAC and KDF Technology- Uses a KDF Fluid Treatment for filtration. Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) is a high-purity copper-zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox (oxidation/reduction) to remove chemicals that give unpleasant odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide and chlorine. KDF also prevents the growth of fungus, bacteria and mold when the filter is not in use