For use on Detroit Diesel Series 60 and two cycle 92.
Use on seal # 23516969 23513578 23513485 23518355
For use on Detroit Diesel Series 60 and two cycle 92
Similar to J-35686-B
Installs front crankshaft seal
Installs front crankshaft wear sleeve
12 months warranty!
Install old seal p/n- 23513485 and new seal p/n- 23518355 front seals and p/n 23516969 & 23513578 rear seal and wear sleeve.
1. Lubricate the rubber outer diameter of the oil seal with clean engine oil. Lubricate the gear case cover or flywheel housing bore with clean engine oil.
2. Install two guide studs (J-35686-2) through the holes provided in the center guide assembly (J-35686-1) and into two of the tapped holes in the crankshaft 180 degrees apart. Tighten the guide studs. The base must be tight against the end of the crankshaft.
3. Install the spacers to the center screw of the base.
4. Slide the oil seal assembly over the installer base as far onto the crankshaft hub as possible. Slide collar with the stepped side contacting the seal. Slide the installer cup over the guide studs and installer base.
5. Lubricate the center screw of the base with extreme pressure lubricant. Install the thrust bearing with the case side toward the installer cup and install the hex nut to the center screw of the base.
6. Tighten the hex nut until the oil seal and wear sleeve are pressed into the flywheel housing or gear case cover.
7. When the inside surface of the housing is seated firmly against the base and spacers the seal and sleeve are properly installed. Remove tools.
✔ Package Includes:
1x Wear Sleeve and Seal Installer Kit (As picture shows)
NOTE:If there is any thing wrong with your package, please contact us at once. We are responsible for our products and service!! Thanks.