Chevron Techron Multi-car Pack – Fuel Injector Cleaner – One Easy Treatment – For every 1,000 Miles – (16 oz Bottle) – [Case of 6]
Chevron Fuel Injector Cleaner is designed for all carbureted or fuel injected spark ignition engines. Safe to use every 1,000 miles or as needed to keep fuel injectors clean. Not recommended for air-cooled two-stroke engines.Techron Fuel Injector Cleaner is a premium fuel system cleaner trusted and recommended by many automakers to help restore lost fuel economy and performance. Its patented polyether amine (PEA) technology is unsurpassed as cleaning deposits from intake valves, fuel injectors, and combustion chambers. It is safe and effective to use in all ethanol fuels, including flex fuel like E85.
- Cleans, restores, protects the entire fuel system (fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers) Contains Techron technology and is designed for fuel injector deposit build-up problems
- Help restores clogged fuel injectors to like new cleanliness Restores: lost power, acceleration, lost fuel economy, and operation of the fuel gauge sensor
- Helps remove water to fight gas line freeze Reduces: rough idle, engine surge, hesitation, and spark plus fouling
- Use every 1,000 miles or as needed to help keep injectors clean,Improves: cold start performance, and fuel stability for up to one year
- One 16 ounce bottle treats up to 18 gallons of fuel Automobiles and trucks use every 1,000 miles or at your next oil change. All other gasoline engines use as needed (motorcycles, dirt bikes, boats, ATVs, RVs, water craft, lawn care, etc.)