Dometic Polar White 13,500 BTU Conditioners B57915.XX1C0 Brisk Air Ii 13.5 Pw Upper Unit

March 8, 2019 - Comment
Add to Cart $627.00Amazon.com Price
(as of June 15, 2019 22:11 GMT+0100 - Details)

New, factory fresh, domestic ba2, 13,500 btu rv rood AC upper unit. High-performance motor and fan. Nominal capacity,13,500 btu/hour, installation type: Ducted or non ducted.

Product Features

  • Nominal capacity,13,500 btu/hour, installation type: ducted or non ducted
  • High-performance motor and fan
  • Electrical rating- 115v ac, 60 hz, 1 phase
  • Easy installation and maintenance, dampening brackets reduce noise and vibration
  • 2 year protection plus warranty

Comments

Anonymous says:

My front a/c could not keep up in the summer heat and I am very glad i got this unit I Purchased this a/c unit as a second unit for my four winds 31e. My front a/c could not keep up in the summer heat and I am very glad i got this unit. This thing blows ice cold. Prior to this unit on a 95+ degree day the best i could do was mid 80’s. Now i have no problem keeping it in the low 70’s during the heat of the day and could probably do better if i wanted. We no longer have to keep on reminding everyone to keep the door closed to keep the air in. I did a lot of research on these unit…

Anonymous says:

Awesome product, simple replacement job. This 15k btu air conditioner is perfect. We needed to replace both air conditioner on top of our RV (low branch incident…need I say more), and I decided to stick with what I already had brand wise. I have experience doing a lot of maintenance type work with my job, but was not sure how this would go as I had never worked on an RV system.This turned out to be super easy, so easy in fact, that I believe anyone can do it. The hardest part was getting it on top of the RV. After that…

Anonymous says:

An easy way to get the unit on to the roof (pics) Replaced an older (destroyed) unit with this one. Bolt on, plug in, turn on. No problem.To get it on the roof of the RV I made a lightweight ramp and sled out of material I had lying around. It wasn’t anything special or heavy duty. I screwed the whole thing together in about 30 minutes, making it up as I went along. When I was finished with it I disassembled the ramp and recovered the material.

Write a comment

*