Double Din Car Stereo 2019 Bluetooth Eonon Android 8.1 Car Radio 32GB 7 Inch in Dash Touch Screen Applicable to Mazda 3 Series 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008 and 2009 Compatible with Bose System-GA9251B
- 【Newest Operation System】Warming Up! Happy Valentine’s Day! The Valentine’s Day is coming, Preparing the gifts (Cool Car Stereo) for your loving HER/HIM. Buy GA9251B and get one FREE A0119 OR A0132 CAMERAS! The newest Android 8.1 OS improves memory usage across the platform to ensure that apps can run efficiently on devices with 2GB RAM. Now you can enjoy a fast response and fluent operation experience when running your favorites apps or watching videos. No lag anymore.
- 【Applicable Car Models】Fits for your Mazda 3 Series 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008 and 2009. Optional devices: Use a 3G/4G dongle or share Hot-spot to get network, Front USB DVR Dash Cam (search R0008), Rear Camera (search A0119 or A0132), OBD2 (search V0056), Built-in GPS (NO MAP CARD INCLUDED), Support Customize Startup Logo and Screen Background.
- 【Hands-Free Calling and Audio Streaming】Ability to stream Spotify and Pandora from your phone via Bluetooth to enjoy millions of songs you like, and make hands-free calling while driving. Apart from supporting the display of song information and phone book, the head unit also supports searching contacts rapidly.
- 【Stay Connected to Your Phone】You can connect your iPhone wirelessly or Android smartphone via USB cable to access some of your favorite apps directly on car dash. For Android, you can even experience a bidirectional control between your phone and the unit. Enjoying a full on-screen access experience through the large and clear touchscreen, and helping you stay focus on the road.
- 【Keep Original Car Function】Dual CAN Bus system keeps original car function as shown below after installing the new head unit. Such as: Most of the steering wheel control functions. Dashboard function. LCD screen. The head unit will switch to reverse mode automatically while reversing. The head unit’s button will light up after turning on the headlights. For your safety, video playback will be disabled while driving. You can enable it if you like.