This 6 amp automatic battery charger needs to be plugged into wall outlet.
Note: If this product encounters that some batteries cannot be charged, it will show that it is fully charged, and you need to start the repair function. The process is to plug in the battery first, then click the repair function button after connecting the battery. You can charge the battery.
Battery Type: Fit all type of 12V AGM, GEL, Flooded(Wet), Calcium type deep cycle, VRLA maintenance free lead acid batteries Battery Capacity: 4Ah – 100Ah
Charge Current: 6 Amp
Input Voltage: 110-240VAC 50/60Hz 85W
Input Current: 0.5A(RMS)@230VAC
Charge Voltage: Summer Mode: 14.4V; Normal Mode: 14.7V; Winter Mode: 15.5V
Operate Temperature: -20℃ to +45℃(-4℉ to 113℉)
How to Use:
1. Check your battery parameters is compatible to the charger (at the back of the charger).
2. Connect the red clamp to the positive pole(+), black clamp to the negative pole.
3. The LCD display will show battery voltage, charge current and inside temperature (Temperature is for reference only, allowed tolerance).
4. Wrong battery connection： “EI-I-” will displayed on screen , the indicating lamp will flash.
5. Connect the charger with AC power source, the charger will start to operate (the Charge-lamp will start to flash in red).
6. Once the battery is fully charged, the battery bar on screen will in “FUL” status, meanwhile, the charge indicating lamp will keeps on. Keep the charged status in 1-2 hours is highly recommended.
7. Charging completed, remove the charger.
Remark: for 4Ah-15Ah battery, we suggest use “Repair” mode, because the battery size is too small, use pulse charge is very good for small size battery.
1 x Car Battery Charger
1 x 5M extension cable socket
1 x User Manual