Descriptions: Ultra-Sticky White Sealant Tape for Rood Leaks Save Big over competitors’ high-priced tape with Kohree butyl sealant tape that immediately stops RV roof leakage for good.
Suitable for Sealing RVs, RV Roof, Metals, Motorhomes, Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Airstreams, Vans, Buses, and more!
1. Remove any silicone, remove any loose caulking or flaky coatings that are not silicone. If it’s adhered well, you can apply the tape over it.
2. Clean well (Acetone or Rubbing Alcohol works well). Ensure clean, dry surface before applying.
3. Unroll 2-3 feet of tape at a time.
4. Peel back plastic release liner from the corner a small amount to start.
5. Slowly pull back plastic release liner and lay tape gently. Do not stretch.
6. Continue pulling release liner as you lay flat working in small sections.
7. Use Seam Roller with heavy pressure to activate the adhesive creating a long term bond.
·Tape is extremely sticky, work in small amounts at a time.
·You can overlap the tape on itself if you need to cover larger areas. Start at the lowest sloped point and work up.
·Apply in 50℉/ 10℃ temperatures and rising.
·Tape can be coated or caulked over.
·Adhesion increases over time.
·Roughen/sand plastic surfaces before applying tape.
·Do NOT USE the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone.
Thickness: 1.2 inch
1*roll of RV Sealant Tape