NOCO GENIUS5, 5-Amp Fully-Automatic Smart Charger, 6V And 12V Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, And Battery Desulfator With Temperature Compensation
Introducing the all-new GENIUS5, making it one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact charger yet. The GENIUS5 is a 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger, battery maintainer, and battery desulfator rated at 5-amp for all types of lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM and any maintenance-free battery, plus lithium-ion batteries. Compatible with all kinds of vehicles, like cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, hot rods, and more. Included is a GENIUS5 5A Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer and Battery Desulfator, Needle-Nose Battery Clamps With Integrated Eyelet Terminals, Mounting Bracket, Truss Head Screws, User Guide, 3-Year and Designed in the USA.
- Meet the GENIUS5 – Similar to our G3500, just better. It’s 65% smaller and delivers over 65% more power. And it’s simpler and easier to use than ever before.
- Do more with Genius – Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging – An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries – Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Simple to set up and use – Plug-in, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for year-round use.
- Restore your battery – Detects sulfation and acid stratification and restores lost performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles – Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, hot rods, and more – you name it.