Designed with an activated charcoal layer located inside the filtration material efficiently remove dust and solid matter, holding them well away from the vehicle interior where they cannot be breathed in.
Keeps your vehicle interior clean.
.Recommended replacement every 12 months or 12,000 miles or as specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
.Check for air filter replacement if a musty odor emits from the vehicle’s ventilation system.
.Check for air filter replacement if the vehicles Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning(HVAC)System exhibits poor performance or efficiency.
Compatible model and year list: (including but not limited to)
HONDA: Accord Crosstour (2010-2011), Accord (2003-2018), CR-V (2007-2016), Civic (2006-2015), Croostour (2012-2015), Odyssey (2005-2017), Pilot (2009-2018), Ridgeline (2006-2018).
ACURA: CSX (2007-2011), ILX (2013-2018), MDX (2007-2018), RDX (2007-2018) , RL (2005-2012), RLX (2014-2018), TL (2004-2014), TLX (2015-2018), TSX (2004-2014), ZDX (2010-2013), 7LX(2015-2018)
NOTE: Some models may not be standard equipment on DX, EX and Base models.
1. Open the glove compartment
2. Pull the arm free from the glove compartment
3. Press inward on the sides of the glove compartment to disconnect the stops.
4. Slide the filter frame out from the housing
5. Remove the old filter from the frame carefully
6. Install the new filter in the frame and make sure the direction of air flow is the same as the arrow on the side of the filter indicates.
7. Slide the frame back into the housing and make sure it snaps securely
2 x Cabin Air Filter