Rough Country 2.5″ Suspension Lift Kit for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited JK – 635
Rough Country’s 2.5-inch Series II Suspension Lift Kit for Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited (2007-2017) features easy bolt-on installation, increases ground clearance, and allows for up to 35″ tires (35″ tires will clear but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation). A unique spring retention design keeps the coil springs in place during extreme articulation. The rear track bar bracket keeps the rear axle perfectly cantered.
- FITMENT: Jeep: 07-18 Wrangler JK 4WD, 07-18 Wrangler Unlimited JK 4WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Front/Rear Coil spring spacers, front/rear brake line brackets, front/rear shock relocation brackets, rear track bar bracket, rear sway bar links, and hardware
- BENEFITS: Clears up to 35-inch tires; 100-percent Bolt-on installation; Increased ground clearance; Levels the front with the rear of the Jeep
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 35-inch tires will clear, but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation; With 35in tires on factory wheels, check clearance between front tire, lower control arm, and sway bar link
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 2-3 hours; Backspacing: 4.5-inches; Recommended Tire Size: 33-by-12.50; Weight: 26.76-lbs; Superseded: 634