RV Camper Outdoor Exterior Outside Shower Kit | Outdoor Shower Lock Box Kit for Truck Trailer, Motorhome, Fifth(5th) Wheels | Includes RV Showerhead and Camper 4″ Shower Faucet Valve Diverter | White
Customize Your RV’s Outdoor Shower
The outdoor RV shower can be so much more than utilitarian. With a few handy items, it can become a sensual bathing experience.
Some RVers are lucky enough to have an indoor shower in their rig. Some are even luckier to have both an inside and an outside shower. In fact, for many reasons some RVers prefer to use their outdoor shower instead.
Outdoor showers allow moisture to easily escape and there is more room in the outdoors than in some cramped trailer showers.
In addition, outdoor showers also come in handy to give your dirty kids a shower, rinse off the salt water, sands, or for bathe dogs coated with mud, cleaning fishing equipment, washing hands, rinse off muddy boots, muddy gear, wash the rig, occasionally for washing hair, do the dishes, or use it as a dish washing station. This is especially useful when we are dry camping.
And it only takes an extra two minutes to winterize it.
So it seems outside shower is inexpensive sensual smart option(wink wink)…LOL…
- 1. RV Shower Box Kit Size: The dimension for this external shower box is: 13.567″(w) X 8.654″(h) X 4.008″(d). It requires a rectangle wall openings larger than 10.878″(w) X 5.957″(d) for installation. The water inlet tube thread type is 2/1″-14 NPSM-2A and the tails length are 1.394″. This white RV/Mobile Home Shower Faucet with hand-held shower is a great addition to any motorhome or camper.
- 2. All Parts Included: This fifth wheel exterior shower box kit includes a shower faucet, 57″ vinyl reinforced shower hose, a hand-held sprayer head with a water saving trickle valve switch (not an on-and-off switch), built-in anti-siphon vacuum breaker in a lockable box for security. The rv shower kits can work with an outside shower on a travel trailer.
- 3. Easy Installation or Replacement: RV outdoor shower kit comes completely assembled, is designed for a recreational vehicle or a boat’s limited space, easy to install with no plumber. You can refer to steps mentioned on this page or visit https://bit.ly/2Xw0r87 for the detailed installation/replacement processes.
- 4. Standard Quality for RV Community: If you look all over the internet or talk to RV dealers, it’s no surprise to find that almost every RV outdoor or indoor showers, faucet valves, faucet diverters, or their replacement parts are made of plastic. But plastic doesn’t necessarily mean low quality, it’s constructed with premium grade sturdy plastic, fade resistant, UV stable, impact resistant, paintable plastic. Keeps balance between durable and lightweight.
- 5. cUPC certified and Standard 5-year Warranty: UPC and cUPC certified, compliant with US standards. Delivers up to 2.5GPM flow rate, Come with a standard 5 year warranty by Fida Technology Ltd. Canada. This warranty is void if the product is purchased from an unauthorized distributor.