Spearhead Premium Breathe Easy Cabin Filter, Up to 25% Longer Life w/Activated Carbon (BE-777)
Check Vehicle Fitment
Jeep Wrangler (11-17)
We are a family-owned operation leveraging 30 years of automotive parts sourcing for some of the largest automotive aftermarket suppliers in the US to build a brand customers can trust to find the best products at the best prices.
Cross Reference Part No.’s
Spearhead: BE-777Fram: CF11777Purolator: C16177Wix: 24302
Compatible model and year list
Please enter your Year, Make and Model above using Amazon’s ‘My Garage’ tool – the tool will specify which cabin filter fits your vehicle
When is the ‘right’ time to replace my cabin filter?
There is a musty or unpleasant odor coming from your vents.There is dust buildup in and around the vents.You do not remember the last time you replaced the cabin filter.Itchy throat, sneezing or allergic reactions whenever you are driving.Poor uneven airflow coming from the vents, usually indicating a filter blockage.Smell of exhaust fumes or gases inside the cabin.It’s been 12,000 miles or 1 year – whichever comes first – since you last replaced the cabin filter. Our cabin filters come with a date/mileage box so you can keep track of the date/mileage the cabin filters were installed.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions/concerns, message us using Amazon’s ‘contact seller’ form. We respond to all messages within 24 hours.
- UP TO 25% LONGER LIFE – Our honeycombed charcoal weaves are engineered to last up to 15,000 miles, 25% longer than the standard performance of 12,000 miles.
- 2X HEAVIER VS. STANDARD CABIN FILTERS – We use thick, industrial strength electrostatic media to trap even the tiniest of particles while densely packed activated carbon prevents gases and odors from entering the cabin. Use the comparison chart found in the product images to see how much filtration power you’re giving up by purchasing generic cabin filters – with or without activated carbon!
- 3-STAGE FILTRATION SYSTEM – Road debris, exhaust fumes, and allergens go through 3 layers of filtration: dust filter for road debris, antimicrobial filter to block allergens and an adsorption filter to soak up exhaust fumes.
- DIY INSTALLATION – Compatible Vehicles: Jeep Wrangler (11-17) – make sure to enter your year, make and model above to check fitment – the cabin filter is an easy DIY solution that can save you $$$ at the repair shop. Installation manual included w/every order.
- BETTER FILTERS THAN YOUR LAST OR YOUR MONEY BACK – We know it’s hard to choose from so many different brands carrying the same product. We make it easier for our customers to decide with a simple promise.