– Connect the female fitting of the water regulator directly to the hose tap of the water source.
– Connect the female fitting on the water hose to the male fitting of the water regulator.
– Open the water supply system and flush the water regulator and hose for one minute. Shut off the water supply.
– Connect the hose to the water intake of the RV and turn on the water supply system.
– Open all RV fixtures to allow any air to be discharged from RV pipes – this includes opening showers, taps and flushing toilets.
– Adjust the regulator screw (at the top of the regulator cover) until it is set to the required pressure. When adjusting the regulator screw, ensure that all RV fixtures are closed until the required pressure readings are achieved.
Water pressure could be adjust from 0 to 160 PSI. Simply turn clockwise to increase pressure. Turn counterclockwise to reduce water pressure.
The lead content of the regulator is less than. 13%, which is far below the lead-free requirement of NSF.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDE:
– 1 x water pressure regulator
1.The leakage may be caused by the faulty washer or missing washer.
2.The bubble in the gauge is normal condition, which may be caused by the temperature change or shaking when fixing.